Saturday, 15 February 2014

A True Friend

 A card that is quite different for me, no image for a start, but a stamped sentiment. I treated myself to some new sentiment stamps from LOTV, they really are lovely !
 I have used some paper I found in my stash, no front cover on the pad, so no idea where it came from, I do know it's been sat in my stash for quite some time !
I used a couple of Martha Stewart border punches for the heart edges,then inked the edges with some versamagic dew drop ink pads. The beautiful glittery velvet ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, and I couldn't help it I had to add some pearls too (Basic Grey - blue, Papermania - purple), it didn't quite look right without ! The sketch is from clean and simple challenge.
I will enter this card into challenges at;

Clean & Simple - the sketch
Creative Friday - Glitter
Creative Fingers - anything goes
Creative Romance - Lets get sentimental
Brown Sugar - die cut of punch
Creative corner - From the Heart

Kate x

5 comments:

  1. Wunderschöne Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card with stunning text!
    I'm very happy that you take part at the Creative friday Challenge. To participate in the draw of the winner, you have to follow the challenge rules. Unfortunately, you have linked more than 5 challenges and can not take part in the draw this time. I am so sorry. I would be delighted if you join in again next time :-)
    hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this bit of sparkle on it...very nice

    thanks for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sentiment. Thanks for joining in our Let's Get Sentimental challenge at A Creative Romance :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...