Saturday, 15 February 2014

Bee-cause your Special



I can't recall when I last used this stamp, I suppose I should say I must have too many stamps...but every rubber stamper knows you can't have too many !

 This stamp is from Penny Black, I have coloured with promarkers and mounted onto papers from Imaginisce. I made the flowers using punches and fringed a few with my scissors. The buttons and ribbon are from Crafty Ribbons, pearls from Hobby House, sentiment is from Alota ? I think...
The sketch for this card is from Tuesday morning sketches.

I will enter this card into challenges at;
Through the craft room door - Anything goes
Tuesday Morning sketches - the Sketch !
Cute Card Thursday - clever cutting
Charisma Cardz - Inspired by a Movie  (Bee Movie )
Stampavie - lots of flowers
 Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

7 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute!! That tubby kitty bee is adorable!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Your coloring is wonderful and all the flowers look amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, please come back and play again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shhh, no such thing! Especially don't let my husband hear you say it :)
    I LOVE the punny sentiment, and the fringed flowers are so cool. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely creation, it’s so beautiful! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful! An adorable image, beautiful flowers and lovely colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation and I love the image. Thanks for joining our challenge at Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...