Monday, 17 February 2014

Chocolate Box

 I have had a rather lovely fimo topper in my stash for years !! never really had the right project to add it too, needed to be a keepsake of some kind....so I had the idea to cover a basic box, taking a sheet of patterned paper...origin unknown ! I covered the box and then decorated with some fabulous ribbons from Crafty Ribbons (purple velvet, keep calm and eat chocolate and chocolate sentiments).....roses from Wild Orchid crafts, sentiment from My Favourite things, gems from Papermania.

I will enter this box into challenges at;
Basteltraum - gifts/boxes
That craft place - make/alter box

This will be stored away for a Christmas present !
Kate x

2 comments:

  1. WOW, this is really cool! Thanks for sharing it with bastel-traum.ch, hux tom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...