Friday, 28 February 2014

Colouring book

Crafty ribbons have another fabulous release today....


You can find them here !

Keeping the kids amused on journeys, half term break etc. is not always an easy task (I have 3 boys  - so I know). How about using some of the free kids colouring pictures on the internet and create a unique colouring book for them. That's just what I did, downloaded a few free pictures, mounted them and set each page with an eyelet. They are even ready framed for your little artist ! Then the pages joined together by a book binding ring (so they can be taken apart or rearranged). 

I tied a length of the ribbon to the ring and decorated the front with die cut letters and a die cut tractor and digger(quickutz) . The paper is from doodlebug designs, eyelets set using a crop o dile.


 Should keep a little one amused for a bit !!


I will enter my creation into challenges at;
everybody art - Ribbon or lace
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Creative corner - Green

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

3 comments:

  1. Great card, I lover the design and the oh so fun ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely books to keep your boys busy, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...