Thursday, 20 February 2014

On Yer bike....

Introducing some of the New Exclusive ribbons from Crafty Ribbons... The vintage Butterfly ribbons, they are just fabulous....in amongst butterflies and scripts...there are bikes and birds too.....

I have made a card, using a Penny Black stamp, coloured with promarkers, then distressed, inked and mounted onto paper from my stash (also distressed), I have added a selection of brads and a ticket sentiment from Bearly Mine design, I have attached the ribbon to the card using a couple more copper coloured brads.

I will enter this into challenges at;

Fab N Funky - spots or stripes (or both)
Crafty little fairies - one for the boys
DLArt - vintage or shabby chic
sassy studio designs - raining men
Inspired by - picture (London buses,taxi,cars etc.   you will see lots of bikes in London !)
Crafters Cafe - vintage or shabby chic

Kate x

7 comments:

  1. I love your card and that ribbon would be perfect for a project for my hubby. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love all of the bikes! Thanks for playing at Inspired By,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the bicycle ribbon. Thanks for linking with us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, gorgeous image and such pretty papers!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy!! I think the bicycles is my most favourite out of all the new ribbons.
    Laura
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable I just love the hedge hog.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #126 Vintage challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Love the ribbon. Thanks for joining Fab n Funky. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...