Monday, 24 March 2014

Birthday spots

This little lady is from Magnolia, I have coloured her with my Derwent coloursoft pencils and then mounted onto papers from my stash in my favourite colour combo of lilac and green; (green is a Christmas paper from Papermania) lilac paper was free in a card making magazine. The white rose ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, flowers from Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts, Pearls from the stash, sentiment from LOTV and I used a Martha Stewart border punch to create the Heart border down the side.
The sketch for this card is from Sketch Saturday !
I will enter this card into challenges at:
Sketch Saturday - the sketch
The Pink elephant - favourite colour combo
Sweetstamps - Anything goes
Squigglefly - polka dots
Crafting when we can - Hearts & Flowers
Kate x

5 comments:

  1. awwhhhhh....so very cute and love the polka dot papers you used!! Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card in so beautiful spring colours! Love the softness of your image colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet, and I love the purple color you used! thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - I love the Magnolias. Thx for playing with us at Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combo Kate, I agree purple and green look wonderful together.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...