Sunday, 30 March 2014

Christmas planner

 I have been planning to make one of these for ages ! I couldn't think what to get my Mum for Mother's day and then thought she loves Christmas as much as me.....so why not make her a planner ?
The pages are die cuts from Quickutz,  from a set called peppermint album. I have had them for years and this is the first time I have used the set !

 I added a few stamped images (Penny Black; girl on swing & Christmas cat, Magnolia; gingerbread house & reindeer, Whipper snapper; Father Christmas). They are all coloured with promarkers...some have stickles/glitter added.
 The headings are computer generated, then trimmed, inked and stuck on !
 There was a spine in the die set, but I created so many pages it didn't fit so well....so I added book rings instead to keep them altogether. Then I added pieces of ribbon to the book rings for decoration. All the ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons.
 I created some lists for cards, gifts, shopping, meal planners, recipe sheets etc on the PC and trimmed them to fit.
Thanks for looking !

I will enter this creation into the following challenges;
Fab N Funky - Christmas
Christmas @ Sweet stampin - it's cold outside
Christmas stampin all year long - die cuts & ribbon
LEJ Designs - Favourite die cuts
Kate x

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet and wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky for our Christmas challenge. Hope you'll join in with our next challenge. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sympa et très mignon ton carnet de noël Kate, quelle idée originale et le résultat est très joli, merci de jouer avec nous a CSAYL, a bientôt, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine tolle Idee und tolle Gestaltung. Gefällt mir richtig gut. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! All the images you used are so sweet and I'm sure your mother will love this. Great idea for a gift. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very nice! What a wonderful idea and it will be loved! OMGosh it is a totally fabulous idea. Thanks for joining us at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge this month! I hope so see more of your artwork in future challenges, too!!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...