Monday, 3 March 2014

Dinosaur Roar

Here's a sneak peek of a ribbon release at Crafty Ribbons, they are shadow or silhouette ribbons, with different colour backgrounds...I have had so much fun using them...I just had to show you ! This ribbon is dinosaur themed ! There are some other themes which I will sneak peak later this week....

I have used a Greetings Farm stamp, coloured with promarkers and then mounted onto papers from Crate paper 'Happy Days'. The sentiment is from cats Life Press and I have added a cascade of dinosaur die cuts (quickutz).
I will enter this card into challenges at;
I love promarkers - die cuts
7 kids college fund - Anything goes
Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
That craft place - Anything goes
Crafts galore - use a stamp of digi stamp
Paper crafting journey - Manly/boyish
 Kate x

9 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic card! I love the image and the wonderful elements. Thank you for sharing this sweet card with us at 7 Kids College Fund!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boys card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I simply love this card - my 4 yo son agrees! Its rawrsome! I might have to hop over to look at that dino ribbon! Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Challenge #3 -Using stamp or Digi Stamp Anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Little man with cute dinosaurs
    Thank you so much for joining us over at Paper Crafting Journey Challenge.

    Hugs
    Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card - love that image - fabulous colouring and the colour combo is brilliant! Super bright - love those dinosaurs too. Thanks for joining us at that craft place this fortnight. Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great boy's card. I love it!!! Thanks for sharing with us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute and fun boy card! I love that little Ian image - so sweet. Thank you for joining our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...