Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Raining Love and Birthday wishes

 I have had this Whiff of Joy stamp in my stash for ages ! I thought I'd colour it up using my promarkers. The papers I found in my stash too, they are from American Crafts 'Spring & Summer'. The ribbon has raised textured circles, and is called marshmallow dot - lime - it's from Crafty Ribbons. The flowers are from prima, gems from Hobby House and the sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.
I will enter this card into challenges at;
The Squirrel & The Fox - Autumn or Spring
My Time to craft - frame it
Fussy Fancy Friday - Birthdays
Created with Love - Think Spring
Through the craftroom door - Anything goes
Bearly Mine Design - One for the girls

Kate x

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card
    love the dots on umbrella
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely sweet image and caard thanks for sharing with CWL Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love all the little embellishments and colouring is perfect. Thanks for playing along at MTTC this week. jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation hun, love the image & those bright coloured papers are great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with a great Whiff of Joy image! Thank you for joining us this month at Bearly-Mine Designs for the One For The Girls challenge and good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Simona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. I love image and colors. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card, thank yo for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card! I like your mix of papers. Thanks for joining us this week at MTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your image and coloring! Wonderful spring card for our challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox. Thanks for joining us! Hugs, Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...