Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Range Oven

No card today, but here's a felt kit from 'Crafty Nana' my Dad bought for me a couple of Christmas's back. I had just purchased a long desired rangemaster (about 20 years) for my kitchen....he spotted this and got it for me. I had a splurge before Christmas making felt decorations and had stitched this kit together, but had not got around to stuffing it. I wanted to weigh it down a bit but couldn't think what to use. So amongst the normal 'toy' stuffing is a bag of red lentils.
It is meant to be a door stop but in such pale cream it's not going to stay clean for long, so it's sat on a shelf in my kitchen ! next to a mini food mixer timer !
Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...