Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Scotty Dog....

Here's another sneak peek....of the new Crafty Ribbons shadow collection.

I didn't have a pet dog when I was growing up,but one of my favourite books was Greyfriars Bobby and my Grandpa bought me a black Scottie Dog nightdress case, which I loved and I used to brush occasionally and re-tie his tartan ribbon around his neck. My Grandpa was from Scotland and so in all it made sense to call the dog Scottie.
When I saw this ribbon this all came to mind and of course I now had a perfect excuse to dust off my Scottie dog die (quickutz).
The papers are from Imaginisce (red spot) and papermania (stripe) the buttons are from Crafty ribbons and the sentiment I found in my stash.

I will enter this card into challenges at;
2 Sisters challenge - black & white & 1 colour (I choose red)
Alphabet challenge - Button and bow
Pile it on - sweet/soft or bold/bright ( I choose bold/bright)
My Time to craft - cats / dogs

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, super design and colours, thanks for joining in at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again to thank you for also sharing your card at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Kate! I love that die cut and the fabulous ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little dog! He's so cheery and so is this card. :) Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Pile It On.
    -Alycia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...