Monday, 17 March 2014

Super Mouse...

 This is a digital stamp from Whiff of joy, I have had him printed out waiting to colour for ages...so I got to it with my promarkers.I have had the idea of this card in my head for ages....... I cut him out using a spellbinder die...took some time/effort not to chop off his tail !! I tried to make the strips of ribbon in the back ground look like sky scrappers...I even added some cord for him to swing from, threading it through his hand (ribbons and cord all from Crafty Ribbons) The sentiment was computer generated...wanted it to look like the moon. Then going a bit spotty I added lots of white Pearls for stars (papermania).
I will enter this card into challenges at;
I love promarkers - lets get spotty
Creative fingers - Anything goes
Pile it on - for a guy
Shabby Tea room - Anything goes
Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
Dragonflydreams - Up in the air
One stitch at a time - use a digi
Animal friends - Mouse
Cards Galore Encore - use digi stamp
Digi Galore - Anything goes

Kate x

16 comments:

  1. This is too cute!! I love it.
    Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine sehr schöne Karte. Danke daß du bei den AF mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Spidey! Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. We hope that you will join us again very soon. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card. Wish I had seen it about a week ago my nephew would have loved this image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and fun, love the image and nice layout. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das ist wirklich zauberhaft geworden
    Hab lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun Spiderman card! love how you did the ribbons. you did a great job not cutting off his tail! grins! that always gives me fits - cutting out the small pieces when doing that technique. you really nailed it.

    thank you so much for joining our 'For a Guy' challenge over at Pile it On! hope to see you again next week. we love it when you pile on the challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
    We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a cute image and with the sentiment its a great combo. I haven't seen this image before, just great for a little boys birthday. I like the whole creation, with the pearls looking like the night sky and the dp looks like buildings as your bg. Great idea and super creative. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. a class-map

    Thank you for your contribution to Animal Friends

    greetings
    Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant idea using the ribbon for a skyline! Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Challenge #3 -Using stamp or Digi Stamp Anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this image, I haven't used it for ages!! Will have to dig it out again!! Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE it! That image is DARLING!!!!
    Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute and definitely up in the air!
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you'll join us again soon!
    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...