Tuesday, 11 March 2014

You make me Happy...

 I am making a concerted effort to use each and every one of my House Mouse stamps, which I have woefully neglected recently ! In truth I had not got around to mounting them onto EZ mount to stamp them, but having acquired some extra sheets and allocated time to get it done ! I found myself with copious images...which I then spent some lovely evenings in front of the fire colouring up. I loved colouring as a child and still love it now !!
So I coloured this adorable pair with promarkers and mounted onto cardstock from DCWV citrus stack. The sentiments are a set from Woodware...perfect aren't they?
Flowers from Prima, gems from Hobby House, Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.
The sketch is from Sunday Sketch & stamp.
I will enter this card into challenges at;

Sunday sketch & stamp - the sketch !
Moving along with the times - moodly blues (inspirational board)
Sketchy colours - colour combo
Come and get it - ribbon & Bows

Kate x

5 comments:

  1. very nice card
    thank you for your participation in the sketch of the week on Sunday Sketch and Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card :o)
    Thanks for playing along with my Moody Blues challenge at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and beautiful bow. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with a cute image and a sweet tekst.Takk you for participating in Sketchy Colors, good luck.
    hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...