Thursday, 10 April 2014

Best Wishes

 Along with House Mouse, Penny Black have got to be my favourite stamps ever...I love the hedgies but the cat one's are just so cute too !
I have coloured this image with pencils, cut out with a spellbinder die and mounted onto all that is left of my American Crafts 'Spring & summer' collection.The sentiment is stamped onto another die cut (Quickutz this time), the sentiment is from Woodware, pearls from Prima, ribbon and button from Crafty Ribbons, the sketch is from Sketch saturday.

I will enter this card into the following challenges;

Sketch Saturday - the sketch
Penny Black Saturday - Cats & Dogs
Through the Craft room door - Anything goes
That Craft Place - Buttons
Kate x


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at That Craft Place xx Stacey S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card.. it's such a cute image, I also really like the background papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, these images just have that extra cuteness don't they, I love them. Thank you for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, we hope to see you again in our next challenge! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Penny Black images! This is adorable! I really like how you've mimicked the envelope in the image with your design and the button. Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...