Monday, 14 April 2014

Bunny Knits

I know I have recently used this knitting bunny, but it's just perfect for Easter /Spring themed cards...I just love how she is carrying on with the knit while listening to the chirpy chick ! My Nan was like that she could watch TV & engage in conversation all while knitting a very detailed garment.
The image is coloured with promarkers,  mounted onto some lemon polka dot paper,I have added some polka dot ribbon (Crafty Ribbons) , sentiment from cuddly buddly and a few Easter/chick themed die cuts...I couldn't resist the transformation from egg to chick breaking out...I can imagine Bunny is going to knit that one a new jacket too !

I will enter this card into the following challenges;
That craft place - Anything goes/Easter
Cupcake Inspiration - picture Inspiration (I chose bunnies)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
The Squirrel & the fox - all creatures great and small
The Pink elephant - Easter
Craft Your Passion - Bunnies, chicks & Eggs
Alphabet challenge - e is for Easter
Creative Romance - Eggcellent Spring
Delicious Doodles - Easter

Kate x

I made sweet six

12 comments:

  1. The chick is saying - Hurry up, there are more coming and I want my jumper now! Very sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. The ribbon was a great touch. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges

    -Randi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the eggs. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! :)

    Petya DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and pretty, I love the broken eggs. Happy Easter to you and thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sure a cute spring card !! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges !!

    Mayra DTSweetie
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty Happy Hoppers card you have made. It fits the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week well of “Easter”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty Happy Hoppers card you have made. It fits the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week well of “Easter”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Thank you for joining in on our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations. Good Luck.
    -Sandy, DTM

    ReplyDelete
  10. such an adorable card, cute image and details
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! A really cute image and I love those little eggs too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love House Mouse images. Great card! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. xx Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...