Saturday, 19 April 2014

Coffee....



 Welcome back to the second day of the Crafty Ribbons Inspirational Easter Showcase.
Today we are sponsored by Bugaboo.

                             
Here's my card using a Bugaboo digi stamp...
I have coloured her in with my promarkers and mounted onto glittered paper from K&Co.The ribbon is from crafty ribbons, chocolate sprinkles grosgrain and copper ribbon from a copper ribbon pack. The sentiment comes with the image !!

Thanks for stopping by,

I will enter this card into challenges at;

Creative fingers - Anything goes
Sister Act - Anything goes
7 kids college fund - Anything goes
Doodle Pantry - Any Digi goes
Craftyboots - sparkle

Kate x


6 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! LOVE the way you did up the ribbon--the glittery backing ribbon is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella is always a hoot, if sometimes a bit too much for our British humour! Love it.


    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, great colouring of this fab image - and I adore the sentiment. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! The sentiment is fantastic. Thank you so much for joining us at Sister Act. :) -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and I love the sparkly ribbon combined with the dots. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I just LOVE that sentiment, its me! Thanks for joining DPDC#45 hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...