Sunday, 29 June 2014

Cool Birthday

I coloured this stamped image from The Greetings Farm with my derwent coloursoft pencils, then foam mounted onto torn and inked papers from Prima 'my little guy' collection. Ribbons from crafty Ribbons, stapled with a ticket sentiment from Whimsy.

I will enter this card into the following challenges:

Addicted to stamps - Anything goes
Crafters Cafe - polka dot and ribbon
Creative moments - Anything goes/for the boys
Creative Knockouts - masculine

Thanks for stopping by, Kate x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring on your image. The layers and torn edge look great. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that my comment is so late for Creative Knockouts. I love how your tore the paper and cute you image out. Loving the angle cut on the ribbon. thanks for the awesome inspiration.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...