Thursday, 12 June 2014

Inside every older person....

 I couldn't resist this digi image from Mo Manning, I have coloured with promarkers and then mounted onto papers from DaisyBucket 'play forward'. The sentiment is from Indigo Blu, pearls from Hobby House. Ribbon from crafty Ribbons. Dont forget the new challenge started today over at Crafty Ribbons challenge blog, it's anything goes with ribbons.
I will enter this card into the following challenges;

Penny's Paper crafty - Anything goes
Milk coffee - Dad/special male
Aud Sentiments - for a guy
Fab N Funky - laughter is best medicine
I Love promarkers - stripes
Hobbybook designer - Dad/male
DL Art - Masculine
Crafty Little fairies - spots & stripes
Cute card Thursday - so macho

Kate x

8 comments:

  1. I love that sentiment!! that is so true.. cute card, I like all the layering
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #134 “Masculine” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card that made me chuckle. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and fabulous fun sentiment.
    Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card - such a great sentiment im going to add that to my wish list.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a brilliant card, great image, papers & sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies and Good Luck!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous, cute image and I just love the sentiment too, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant and cute.

    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiment with our sentiment for a guy challenge. Tracey DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous male card! Lovely layout and great backing paper! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Milk Coffee challenge.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...