Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Wedding Cards

Crafty Ribbons have released a fabulous collection of wedding/Anniversary ribbons...here are a few samples I have made with just a few of the ribbon !!


These ribbons come in cream and white, here I have tied a knot in the centre of the ribbon surrounded by 2 gold hearts (spellbinder dies) then layered the cream cardstock onto gold and again onto cream.

The next 2 cards cater for same sex weddings, Mrs & Mrs along the bottom and Wedding Day across the top..... couple of silver hearts and then added a few sequins...
Mr & Mr, with a digi image from Crafty Sentiments, coloured with promarkers, gem hears and paper I found in my stash.



Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x


2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...