Sunday, 6 July 2014

Congratulations..

I have coloured this stamping Bella image with my promarkers, mounted onto papers from Basic Grey 'Green at Heart'. The sentiment from LOTV has been heat embossed using vintage Olive powder and tied together with sheer puff polka dot ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.
I also embossed the suit edges a little just to see what it would look like !!

I will enter this card into the following challenges;
Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes
Paper crafting challenges - Anything goes
Suzy Bee's bloomin challenge - Anything goes
Creative Moments - anything goes opt celebrations
ABC challenge - O is for orange

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Design...just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge..
    Hugs
    Suzy B (Owner)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 36 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these images and this one is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope we see more of of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...