Thursday, 17 July 2014

Dinosaur fun

 This stamp is from the Greetings farm, I have coloured with my promarkers and then mounted onto dp I found in my stash, so old I have no idea where it's from ! I have used a Quickutz die for the tag, stamped with a stamp from Hero Arts, then added an eyelet using my crop o dile, and a ticket sentiment (whimsy) and a dinosaur die cut (quickutz). The dinosaur ribbon is an exclusive ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, and a few more dino die cuts (quickutz).
Thanks for stopping by,
I will enter this card into the following challenges;

Penny's paper crafty - Anything goes
Just for Fun - Anything goes
PDE linky party - Tags
2 cute ink challenges - kids

Kate x

5 comments:

  1. Such a great link up! Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Jackie dt @ Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Gorgeous creation. Lovely colours and layout - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fun card and perfect for our theme for kids challenge.
    Thank for joining us at 2 cute ink, and good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun boy project! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely...Thank you for joining us at Penny,s and good luck.

    Caz x PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...