Thursday, 17 July 2014

Sweet Pea

 I have had this Sweet Pea stamp for ages, even coloured it up (promarkers), but I really wanted to decorate the card with paper sweet peas, couldn't find any...eventually following a christmas gift (book on paper flowers) found that there was a punch I could use...so you know how it is, you get it, you study it and then think...thats a bit hard...I'll put it to one side and think about it some more.
So while the boys were all watching the World cup final...I made my first sweet pea flowers....three to be exact ! I'm quite pleased, but as they say practise makes perfect. I didn;t have quite the right leaves...but hey...it's the flowers I really wanted.
The paper is a scrap from a Basic Grey pad, The gorgeous glitter ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons  and the sentiment is from Clear Art stamps.
 Here's the sentiment up close...if like me you are optically challenged !
Don't forget Crafty Ribbon's new challenge started today and its Fairies and ribbons....

I will enter this card into the following challenges;

Marvelous Magnolia - over the top or CAS
Addicted to stamps  - CAS
Crafting by designs - use a sentiment
I Love promarkers - Girls
Ladybug crafts - summer flowers
Stamping sensations - Summer blooms

Kate x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kate, love the very cute image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done creating those sweet peas, they go really well with the image.
    Thanks for joining in with us at ATSM this week.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab embellishments to co-ordinate with your image, and thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at ATSM, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, I love the sweet image of Tilda and love the pretty colors on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...