Sunday, 21 September 2014

Jewelry week

I had a bit of a sort out, dismantled some pieces I wasn't exactly happy with and that spurred me into making some new pieces too. here's a few piccy's.

 this little heart shaped piece of slate was found by DH on the beach last year....so I wrapped it with silver wire and a few beads.
 I bought a necklace with silver tags stamped with the boys names on it was simple, bit plain so I have recycled it with some fab lampwork beads and heart link chain.
 I have collected up a few rainbow lampwork beads to make this necklace

 and this matching bracelet....
 The strawberries and bee have had a make over, I wanted the strawberries to dangle, so each is wired onto a heart shaped jumpring.
 I have a thing for orange and pink together, have struggled with various creations to use the pink beads with white hearts...please with these.
 I was getting a bit stuck with the same style of earrings so got these tear drop silver hoops from etsy to frame these lovely lampwork beads.
 enamel coated copper beads quite a good size on them!
 I love this heart link chain, great for dangling super lampwork beads off!
 Then I got these spikey head pins which go very well with these bubbly beads.
 Strawberry earings....
 more orange and pink earrings....

 Here's a spiky pendant in purple with blue..
 Then some rhubarb sparkle.....
 with matching bracelet.
 more pink and orange !enamel , ceramic and lampwork bead mix
 some fun polymer clay earrings...bought the beads from Folksy....
I think I might need to get on with some cardmaking !

Kate x

1 comment:

  1. These are all amazing. Such fab pieces of jewelry. Love them! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...