Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Russian Dolls

I just loved Russian Dolls when I was a little girl, I remember my Nan buying me a set and I had them for years, they did fade a bit as I kept them in my bedroom window sill. Unfortunately they got lost in one of our house moves...I also like the ones which have theme, they are fun !
Crafty Ribbon's have released a collection called Russina dolls and it has a matching topper too !
I have made a card using the ribbon and topper, I did a little decoupage of my topper and aged them a little with ink....the ticket sentiments are from Bearly Mine Design CD, flowers from Prima with a button centre.
I will enter this card into the following challenges;

Artistic Inspirations - anything goes/memories
Cheerful stampad - Anything goes
Simply create - show us something new
Sweet pea stampers - lots of layers
Thats crafty - Girls power

Kate x

3 comments:

  1. wow! i love this card! i am also fond of those Russian dolls. thank you for joining our "anything goes" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that ribbon and matching topper? Just adorable.

    Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Pea Stampers.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 94, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...