Thursday, 23 October 2014

Door Hanger

The theme over at Crafty ribbons this fortnight is tags, I did plan to make a tag...could really do with starting them for Christmas, but I was rummaging about in my box of dies and found a door hanger, I have had this die for a long time and have I used it before? (she blushes in embarrassment) NO ! Better do something about that then. So I if I don't make a tag need to have a tag on the creation...not a problem, especially with the recent releases of ribbon's from Crafty Ribbons...featuring some stunning vintage images.
So I inked up the door hanger a bit, added a couple of the fabulous ribbons, how cute are these two mistletoe clad sweethearts. added a die cut twig of mistletoe, some holly buttons, sequins and a Do not Disturb sentiment using my dynamo labeller.

 But wait, on the other side (okay two hangers stuck back to back) to get double the signage ! I have a seasons greeting die cut, more fab vintage tag ribbon/holly ribbon, die cut poinsettia & leaves, few more sequins...
Thanks for stopping by,don't forget to check out the other fabulous DT creations !
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...