Saturday, 18 October 2014

One good Friend

 I love this image from Mo's Digital pencil. I have used Autumnal colours (coloured with promarkers) and just added a couple of orange shaded ribbons from Crafty Ribbons and an Inkadinkado sentiment.
I will enter this card into the following challenges;
Paper Pretties - friendship
Creative moments - Anything goes
DRS designs - colour Inspiration
Double click skittles - use 2 colours from green,black,orange, purple - I choose orange and green


Kate x


8 comments:

  1. How sweet. Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, this card is so cute! I absolutely loved it when I saw it and that sentiment is so true! I love the image too. A dog can be so much more of a friend than another human. My dog is one of my best friends... they're so dependable and will always love you.
    Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know how much I like your card.
    See you again Kate.
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the sentiment and the coloring of the image is incredible. Thank you for sharing with DoubleCLick Skittles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what a cute image and great color combo! Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!
    DT-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the sweetest image! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kato!! I love your image. Your coloring is so pretty. I also love your sentiment. Its so true. I love it!! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really adorable image and your coloring is gorgeous!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...