Sunday, 2 November 2014

Christmas Gift Bag

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

I was invited to be a GDT over at Crafting Musketeers after being picked as the winner of a previous month's challenge.
This month they are sponsored by Delicious Doodles,I have a few of these images already so it was ideal!
The challenge is anything but a card ! I have made a gift bag (using a plain white paper bag). So I coloured my image with promarkers and mounted onto cardstock then paper from my stash,some holly die cuts and a quickutz die cut sentiment. I added snowflake eyelets using my crop-o-dile and some Crafty Ribbons Christmas ribbon with a Holly print as handles.

 So here's the finished bag, ready to put some treats in....
Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...