Wednesday, 24 December 2014

12th Day of Christmas

The Crafty Ribbons Inspirational Blog is today sponsored by;
CRAFTY RIBBONS
our website

£25. gift voucher

WOW !

My card today has nothing to do with 12 drummers (ok no surprise).
But it is Christmas Eve...so Santa, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle etc.

The stamp is an old one, one of my first stamps, I have heat embossed the image using snowflake embossing powder (it is sparkly). Plus I have embossed the back ground with snowflakes, added some die cut snowflakes
The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons Classic Christmas collection ! Tag sentiments from LOTV, gem from Hobby House.

wishing you all Wonderful Christmas !
Kate x

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...