Friday, 12 December 2014

Dont Blink



My youngest Son, Harry, it's his 12th Birthday today. He's a big Dr Who fan,and Don't Blink was a favourite episode of ours...still can't look at statues in the same way anymore..... I managed to get these stamps from Las Vegas stamps. I inked the background with various ink pads, then stamped some circuits here and there in metallic ink, and some weeping angels in moss green, a few sentiment from the sets in blue metallic. He is also mad keen on Scrabble...so these letters came in handy (stamps came from stamp outpost)...the main image 'the tardis' is stamped & then coloured with promarkers and foam mounted onto the card...the colours are a bit more vibrant than they appear here...I'm no photographer !

Happy Birthday HARRY !

I will enter this card into the challenges at;

Moving along with the times - December Birthdays
Seize the Birthday - Anything goes
Creative card crew - Birthday with sentiment
Through the craft room door - Anything goes
SimonsaysstampMonday - Transportation (It's a TARDIS!)

Kate x

9 comments:

  1. Hallo liebe Kate,
    da wird Harry aber begeistert sein,wenn er diese wunderschöne karte bekommt schönen 3. Advent und glg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who'd have thought circuits and angels would go so well together. Beautiful creation, I've just shown it to my hubby who's a Dr Who fan too he wants one!
    Thanks for joining us on TTCRD
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that definitely is one way to travel! Fab card and I am sure it was loved by the recipient! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, so many awesome elements to this card! I am a huge Dr Who fan myself. I love the Scrabble letters, and of course the stamp :) thank you for sharing your card with us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely. Awesome shading.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever and awesome card for your son!! My husband is a HUGE fan of Dr. Who also!! Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is super, what a great card,massive Who fans here too and I adore BNlink!! Dont Blink Dont Turn around!! Spooky!!!! Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazel (didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! I love the way you created your background and your sentiment! Your TARDIS is wonderfully colored, too!
    I entered a TARDIS, too, but mine is die cut and is an ornament for our Christmas tree! I was so excited to see that I wasn't the only one with a TARDIS as a form of transportation! Thanks for sharing and best of luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely brilliant! So clever and creative. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...