Tuesday, 9 December 2014

From our home to yours

 My Cousin was a huge fan of peanuts/snoopy when she was younger, I remember she had loads of posters of Snoopy and the little yellow chicks? on her bedroom walls. This is the card I have made for her this Christmas.The stamp was purchased from The Glitterpot, can't remember the manufacturer! - yes I had her in mind when I bought the stamp - do you do that?, coloured with promarkers and mounted onto some papers from my stash (been in there for years) probably papermania?? after die cuttign the tree I stickled the edges, the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, the sentiment is from LOTV (little stickles around the edge).
Kate x

4 comments:

  1. Haha this is brilliant, great image and beautiful decorated/embellished
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo liebe Kate,
    einfach wunderschön deine Karte und das Motiv ist ja zum schmunzeln...
    glg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is going to be so glad and happy
    It is fantastic festive nostalgic card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...