Monday, 16 February 2015

Good friends are hard to find.....

The challenge over at House Mouse & Friends,#188 is 'friends'. This is my last challenge as GDT and I want to thank them all so very much, they are truly friendly and encouraging ! I am ,as always, in awe of their creativity and continue to be inspired by their creations !

Here is my contribution to this challenge, I love this stamp, always makes me think of finding true friends....
 I have coloured with promarkers and mounted onto papers from 'Stella Rose' My Minds Eye. The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, twine and buttons from my stash. The sentiment is from inkadinkado.

So friendship quotes;

As we grow up, we realise it becomes less important to have lots of friends, and more important to have real ones.

Good friends are like stars,You don't always see them, but you know they are always there !

A Friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.

If you ask me how long I'll be your friend? My answer will be, I don't know., cause I really don't know which one is longer. FOREVER or ALWAYS?

Kate x

11 comments:

  1. So true! I love that sentiment. Great papers and your Gruffie and his pal are beautifully coloured. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Kate !! Love the papers and design of your card sweetie and the Gruffie and friend is coloured beautifully !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Very cute and beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kate this is so beautifully coloured...this is just the cutest image...I'll have to do some searching to find it as I just love it after seeing your card!! The sentiment is so perfect!! Have a great day!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate, LOVE your card. What a sweet image and you have colored it up to perfection!
    Love the sentiment and your card design and papers too. Has been a pleasure having you
    creating along with us, and we appreciate your beautiful contributions and inspiration to our challenges..

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post on friends and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kate :-) the image is adorable, love that Gruffie has his friend under a microscope lol :-) the sentiment is so true ! perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Kate, a fabulous design and love the papers, especially the check!! Fantastic sentiment for the beautifully coloured Gruffie and his little chipmunk friend!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, Kate! I just love this image and you've paired it so well with these papers. It's been a joy to be your Teamie. :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kate-love how you colored this Gruffie up...perfecto! I am so glad you joined us for these first challenges of 2015! Really enjoyed all the friendship quotes as well! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...