Monday, 23 February 2015

Inspire

Here's another of my decorated wooden Hearts, cut from old pallets, must ask Dad to cut me some more ! This one was part of my Mum's birthday gifts.


I painted the Heart with Tim Holtz distress paint, then inked the edges with Sahara sand ink pad. Mod podged on some scraps of torn paper, added some more gorgeous lace from Crafty Ribbons and the cord the Heart is hanging from is also from Crafty Ribbons.
The letters are from Hero Arts Urban alphabet, they look like they are outline stitched, I cut each letter out, inked the edges and foam mounted...then got glitter happy, inside the letters and around the edges of the Heart. The roses , buttons, pearls and gems all from my stash.
I will enter this into the following challenges;

Altered Eclectics - Anything goes
2 Creative chicks - Anything goes (no cards)
Stempelgarten - Anything but a card
The Sisters of Craft - Anything goes
Stamping with Dragon - Hearts and flowers
Stamplorations - Hearts and stamps

Now I have a list as long as my arm for cards I need to make, so I must get on with those !

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

13 comments:

  1. What a fabulous looking heart. Beautiful little details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece! I'm sure this was very fun to make! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely heart! Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love all the shabby chic elements. Thanks for linking it up over at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is lovely and I am sure your mum will love it. Your use of the lace is beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing with us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous heart, thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful heart! Thanks for joining the Stempelgarten Challenge!
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful heart,love the Vintage style...a lovely entry for our challenge over at Altered Eclectics...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely heart - thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectic ~ Steffi :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty heart, love your choice of embellishments, thank you for joining in with the challenge on Dragons Lair Designs...good luck - Vanessa DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great use for old pallets....love what you have done with this, beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at the Dragons Lair Designs.
    Sarah DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...