Thursday, 19 February 2015

What's black and white.......

With a little red heart


......a penguin in love!

The challenge over at Crafty Ribbons challenge is black and white....with ribbon of course.



My creation was actually a gift for my middle son for his girlfriend who  loves penguins. He had already crafted her a decorated wooden heart (oops forgot to take photo!). I suggested I could make one, so I sketched a few penguins until I found one that was cute and would work in felt. Some embroidery cotton and toy stuffing, with the black and white felt (plus a little yellow, orange and red.....well he had to have a feet, beak and a heart!) with a fab black and white heart grosgrain ribbon to hang him up and one of Crafty Ribbons 'handmade' grosgrain ribbon labels at the back....


and he was done.

What will you make ?

Kate x


4 comments:

  1. Ach, wie schöööööööööööööööööön gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! The heart really makes him special x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...