Tuesday, 3 March 2015

30th Wedding Anniversary

 Here's a couple of Penny Black Cats, they are celebrating their 30th Wedding Anniversary. I have coloured them with my promarkers and mounted onto some fab cardstock from DCWV called 'Garden Party'. I have added a sentiment from Cats Life Press, glitter brads from Papermania, die cut numbers(Quickutz) and punched butterflies (Martha Stewart) with papermania gem centres, flowers from my stash and the tri stripe ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.

Thank you for stopping by,
Kate x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kate. Love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This card is very cute! Just loved it! Thanks for sharing the pictures! My parents also have their wedding anniversary in the next month. We have booked a traditional location for vows to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...