Thursday, 19 March 2015

Mum's are like Buttons


 The challenge this week over at Crafty Ribbons, is Anything goes - with Ribbon.

As we have just passed Mothering Sunday here in the UK, here's the gift I made for my Mum !
This was created with My Mum's Sewing room in mind, and the room is in these colours !
 So, I had this shadow box, purchased from The Range, I coloured the frame with sparkling H2Os, then let it dry, I had thought about decopatching something onto it, but I just loved the slightly sparkly purple and decided to leave it as it was.
As I mentioned it's for Mum's sewing room, I thought these letter stamps 'Urban script' as they look like they are stitched would be perfect. The other alphabet set is a typewrite font. The paper is from Kaiser crafts, the ribbon and buttons are from Crafty Ribbons.I added a couple fo tiny gems to some of the flower centres (they are from Papermania). Photography of purple is not easy (for me) and this does look more blue than it is !

Thank you for stopping by, please pop over to Crafty Ribbon's, check out the other DT creations and please join in the Anything goes - with ribbon challenge !

Kate x

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I really like the Urban Script stamps- I may have to invest in a set myself.
    Really love the colours, it all looks great xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...