Monday, 30 March 2015

Shell necklace



I had this shell bead (lampwork) in my stash for ages, one of those you buy because it is stunning...but then have no idea what to do with it. Green isn't really a colour I go for either!
But when it came to Mother's Day I decided to make my gifts not buy...so much more personal and special.

So I searched my stash and found the shell again, instantly decided that was the focal for a necklace for Mum. then came across some  more beads, lampwork and ceramic, from UK artists (Blueberriebeads and Clare Scott) and a few other bits and pieces and made this.


She loved it.
Kate x

1 comment:

  1. That is a stunning bead! No wonder she loved it, the necklace looks great. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...