Monday, 25 May 2015

Beading fun

 Every now and again I get out my beads stash , I had a couple of pieces to mend for Mum and that seems to inspire me to create a few new pieces! Below is a necklace created from a broken one Mum gave me, so I added some beads and pieces and this is the result;
 Then I spotted these flower beads with a wood grain effect...the pressed glass beads fitted in the centres perfectly, plus a few czech leaves.....
 Sometimes I take a piece apart that didn't work so well and try to mix it up a bit....

 I had this little kitten polymer bead for years and thought why not make a childs bracelet.....

 Then there was this stash of mixed lampwork, ceramic, enamelled beads...put them together......


Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...