Thursday, 14 May 2015

Ice cream Bears

The challenge over at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight is animals...with ribbon !

For my card I have used a House Mouse Gruffies image, coloured with promarkers and mounted onto DCWV cardstock from the Mango Frost stack. The ribbons and pearls are from Prima, Taffeta wired ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and sentiments from Hero Arts and LOTV.
It's my Sisters birthday this week and this image kind of reminds me of us sharing ice cream (Ben & Jerry probably!) when we get together for a weekend!

Pop over to the Crafty Ribbons challenge blog, see the fabulous creations from the DT and join in the fun...

Kate x

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...