Monday, 14 September 2015

Festive combo's


Crafty Rubbons have released some fabulous Christmas ribbons, these are the Festive combo's; they have an image ribbon (grosgrain)in penguin, tree, santa and snowman each has a matching sentiment ribbon and a gorgeous button too !

I have had a great weekend making new creations with all the fabulous ribbons ...yes there are lots more to come.....
I have made a tag with the snowman ribbon and one of the matching buttons,isn't he great, I have used some lime green grosgrain through the button holes, looks like a scarf!
I have inked the edges of the die cut tag, added the ribbon all around the tag, foam mounted the button and added some white balls with a Magnolia sentiment stamp 'Let it snow' . I used eyelash red ribbon, gold edged satin ribbon and more of the lime green grosgrain to finish the tag!

pop over to Crafty ribbons to see what else they have in and watch out for lots more samples on this blog and on my fellow DT blogs.....

Kate x

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...