Friday, 18 September 2015

Good Luck Son

 Middle son is off to Uni this weekend for the first time, we have stocked him up on the basics and loads of food (pasta, baked beans...), he didn't get halls so my parents took him to Plymouth a couple of weeks ago to find somewhere with the aid of the student union, who were fantastic.
I thought I would make him a card to wish him well, he is a quiet lad, but always makes friends easily, he plans to join the football team and other sporting activities - so I have no doubt- he'll be just fine.
I have use a House mouse stamp, coloured with promarkers and mounted onto cardstock from DCWV once upona  time. The ticket is from tim Holtz, with sentiment from kaisercrafts, the circular sentiment is from LOTV. The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons in the Summer festival range.


So that makes it 2 sons at Uni, just young Harry left, he'll be with us for a few more years...then DH and I won't know ourselves !

Thanks for stopping by,
Kate x



1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...