Thursday, 17 December 2015

Favourite things at Christmas



The challenge over at Crafty Ribbons is your favourite thing about Christmas and don't forget the ribbon on your creation!
Now my favourite thing is decorating the tree and then relaxing with my family, I just love to sit and gaze at my tree. I am just imagining this little mouse having just decorated his home , having a little snooze with his friend!
I have coloured the image with promarkers and added some glitter to the decoration, the paper is from K&Co. Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and gems from paper mania. Now pop over to the challenge blog see the other gorgeous DT creations and join in the fun.








1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...