Thursday, 28 January 2016

Create, Inspire...

 This started off as a plain old kraft sketch pad. Will be a gift for my wonderfully creative neice.
I have decoupaged with some lovely floral rose paper, the decopatch glue has glitter on it so there is a little extra sparkle.
 The ticket sentiments are from whimsy stamps. I have added a selection of buttons, gems and pearls and paper roses in red, pink and orange.
 Then along the wire bound spine I added lots of gorgeous ribbons in orange, pink and red, they came from Crafty Ribbons, jam pot ribbon bags.

Here it is, all ready to capture some inspirational ideas!
Kate x

3 comments:

  1. wow, what an awesome job on this! Love the design paper and love the buttons & ribbons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...