Thursday, 21 January 2016

Fabulous flowers

The challenge over at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight is Fabulous flowers, bought or handmade...don't forget the ribbon too!

This is a creation I made for my mum in laws 70th birthday.

I have decopatched a plain frame with some lovely butterfly paper, then added buttons, pearls and dew drops, with a scattering of paper roses (I inked the edges with some pixie dust ink). I have also added some punched butterflies and finish it all off with a bow using lace and sheer ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.



Crafty Ribbons also have a fabulous range of buttons too, I got a bit creative and made this charm bracelet using flower buttons from the flower bloom box.
Pop over to the challenge and see the other DT creations,do join in !

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...