Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Butterfly frame





It was a colleagues birthday last weekend, as a token gift I made a photo frame,I wasn't sure if she would like that kind of thing as I haven't worked there long and still getting to know everyone. She certainly seemed pleased, and mentioned she was in the process of rearranging her family photo's, phew.
I have decopatched a plain kraft frame, added some paper roses, buttons, gems, pearls and some butterflies(inked and glittered) and some wired chiffon ribbon (from Crafty Ribbons copper selection bag).

I have been working on some cards for my Mum's birthday, which is next Tuesday, so I can add them to my blog once she's seen them next week.

thanks for stopping by,
Kate x

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...