Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Birthday Tag

I don't make enough tags, I do the cards and forget about when I wrap the gift, so I thought I should try a few now and then!

Crafty Ribbons have released this gorgeous Tulip ribbon with sentiments, one of those perfect spring flowers !


I used a sixxiz die to cut the tag, added a red ribbon under the tulip ribbon for contrast (also from Crafty Ribbons) as I had chosed a white card to make the tag, inked a little around the edges to soften it. With a few paper flowers, prima pearls and the addition of some satin ribbons, eyelash ribbon and one of the 'handmade ribbons' all from Crafty Ribbons.....here's my tag.
Kate x

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...