Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Doggy wash



Another stamp from House Mouse that I could not resist, my Mum asked me to make a 50th card for her to send to my cousin next month, who also happens to have a lovely golden retriever (a lot hairier than this pup) but I thought she would like it.
Coloured with promarkers with some stickles on the water, and all the distressed edges! I have mounted onto paper from Basic Grey, ribbon and lace from Crafty Ribbons The sentiments are from LOTV, flower and pearl from Prima.

I will enter this card into the following challenges;

Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes

Craft Your passion - Anything goes

Critters and creatures - anything goes with critter or creature

Addicted to stamps - glitter/bling with stamp

Gruffies & guests - flowers/anything goes

Brown sugar - cute and cuddly

Crafting with an attitude - anything goes


Kate x


9 comments:

  1. What a cute image and beautifully created card!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky party! Hope to see you there again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable and love the touches of sparkle you added
    PS : I am having a celebration on my blog...please do drop in when you can.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Thanks for taking part in the Gruffies & Guests Flowers/Anything Goes Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is absolutely fantastic I love, love this awesome scene with the mices washing the doggy, love how you have added glitter and shine to the water it looks amazing, thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS I hope you will join us again
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these house mouse creations. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From the Heart this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute Card! Thanks for joining us at Gruffies & Guests Challenge.
    Silvia DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A 3rd Fabulous card! thank you for joining us at Gruffies & Guests hope to see you again and good luck in the draw DT Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, so cute, that little pup does not look happy with the bath. Thank you for joining in our challenge over at Gruffies & Guests. Angela (DT).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...