Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Kitty wash



Here's one of my new stamps, Kitty wash from House Mouse, I cannot resist a cat stamp! I have coloured with promarkers and then mounted onto cardstock from DCWV Citrus collection. This was the card I gave to my Mum as she has a particularly grumpy ginger cat and this reminded me of him!
I added some stickles to the water/bubbles, the ribbons are both from Crafty Ribbons, flowers from Mulberry street petaloo and pearls from Prima, sentiment from LOTV.

I will enter this card into the following challenges;

House Mouse & Friends challenge - Anything goes/Easter

Passion for promarkers - cute critters

Crafty Calendar challenge - Mum's Day


Gruffies and Guests - Flowers/ Anything goes


Kate x

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Your coloring is so pretty and I love the sparkle you added to the bubbles. Your papers and flowers really frame your image beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy ​♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, your coloring of the image is outstanding. Love the card you created, and I bet you Mom did too. Poor kitty, he does not look happy. Thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, looks like they are having great fun! Thanks for taking part in the Gruffies & Guests Flowers/Anything Goes Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Kate . I love your style of coloring and card layout . Thanks for playing along with Gruffies and Guests :) Hugs,Vicky DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love that image and the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! thank you for joining us at Gruffies & Guests hope to see you again and good luck in the draw DT Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and you have coloured it beautifully, love the little kitty. Thank you for joining in our challenge over at Gruffies & Guests. Angela (DT).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...