Monday, 28 March 2016

Sweety tin

Here's another decorated tin, this time with a sweety theme !
 The sweety paper is adhered using modge podge, works very well on metal!
I added some juicy fruit ribbon (Crafty Ribbons) around the tin base section and the aperture, then created a shaker section behind the aperture using another piece of acetate and then backed it with card. I used a star punch on scrap card in various colours mixed with a few sequins. Finally I added a few die cut sweets and some small sweet shapes I found in my stash.

I have a few tins left in my stash, maybe I will create a Christmas themed tin at some point?
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...