Monday, 4 April 2016

Believe, Dream, Wish.....

 Here's a card I have made using a Gorjuss girl stamp, coloured with promarkers, cut out and foam mounted onto papers from my stash, I cut out some extra shapes from another sheet which I foam mounted and glittered. The ribbon sentiment from the patchwork rose collection at Crafty Ribbons.

I will enter this card into the following challenges;

My time to craft - girlie

Crafty calendar challenge - anything goes

Crafty friends challenge - anything goes

Brown sugar - Anything goes

Chocolate coffee and cards - spring is in the air

Alphabet challenge - C is for cats

Simply papercrafts - anything goes

Thats crafty challenge - all things bright and beautiful


Sugar Bowl - Anything goes

Kate x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely colours and image, thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CC&CC
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Kate! I love that image and you've colored it beautifully, fab design too! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Gorjuss card, you could join the Sugar Bowl challenge too :), hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dimension in this card! Very pretty - thank you for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate just loving your bright creation !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...