Thursday, 14 April 2016

Butterfly


The challenge over at Crafty Ribbons this week is not square (or rectangular) I must admit I routinely go for A5, so I love a challenge to do something different.
This is my last butterfly shaped card - might be papermania?, I cut some green cardstock to layer onto the cream card and inked around the edges. I then cut the shaped section from some DCWV cardstock (Mariposa collection) then stamped the sentiment onto the centre using white ink - it didn't come out very well so I went over it with a white pen. The butterflies are punches from Martha Stewart with gems from papermania. The twill ribbon is autumn orange from Crafty Ribbons, the flowers are from Prima.

Pop over the the challenge and be inspired by the other DT creations.

Kate x

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it is very much appreciated, Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...